The dalton boys

The dalton boys
buried in CoffeyVille. kansas

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Theres more then one red eyed man reported.

This is an email we received from another ghost hunter. I am not saying if this is true or not, it is just what I heard. There are a lot of reports on the ghost of a red eyed man. This is one of them and if you want to tell us something email us at ghosts.kansas@live.com. We will post your email as such.
My first run in with the red eyed demon was when i was ten. He attacked in the middle of the night. He scratched my back leaving three long marks down my back that glowed bright red. They faded over the next couple days and i blocked it from my memory till about 6 or 7 months ago when me and my friend Donald went ghost hunting in Richmond, Missouri. We ran into the red eyed demon at this old barn and when he got close to me my back started burning and I fell to the ground in pain. my friend grabbed me and ran out of the building. When we were in the car and away from the barn a ways he realized my shirt on my back was glowing and he asked what that was. I lifted my shirt and he said it was three long marks. He thought the demon got me then but i remembered eight years ago and told him about it. Ever since then I have been looking for the demon to try and find out why he didn't kill me then or when i was younger or if he even wanted to. Or maybe if he was just trying to scare me. Either way I would like answers. But every time I get around anything supernatural my back starts to glow again and burn with immense pain. I have been using it to try and find him but I got nothing so far. I got plenty of info on this demon and if you wanna know more just ask. I just figure this message is long enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. what I really need is an address or street name that I can use to find out. Any more if on the matter would be helpful . So email more of the story .

    ReplyDelete