The dalton boys

The dalton boys
buried in CoffeyVille. kansas

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need you to show some love for my girl Molly

This a new site for zombie fans. So if you into zombies then this is for you. She was supposed to be on this site. we ran out of room and decided that she should have her own site . Its great, and its fun and super cool looking. Just follow the link at the top of this page . Shes super into it and has done a life time of research. This is her life so you can bet on it being good.  I promise you wont be sorry.
Thanks you den-master Kenneth. She needs followers and story's so help her out like you have done us.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you KGS but you can lead a horse to water however if you shoot them in the face, they won't drink it, they will just contaminate the supply! I have done my part in advertising on FB. Some people just don't share the same love for the idea that something might just be conceivable in one world or another...maybe I am going about this the wrong way...in the end it makes me feel better to know that they can atleast visit your site through mine...Love to the KGS family, Molly Z

    ReplyDelete