The dalton boys

The dalton boys
buried in CoffeyVille. kansas

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thearosa Bridge

From all the research  Ive done a child drown in the creek while her mother watched and called out in horror. There was nothing that could be done. The bridge was burnt down . People report sounds and weather changes unlike anywhere around the site. The main story that I have encountered is if you go to the water and tell Thearosa you have her baby, she will come from the water and attack you. Another story is that she was engaged to one man she had a baby by another man . He was upset and drowned the baby. Later taken by grief she jumped into the same creek. And other story is that the baby was named Thearosa and her family was pioneers and she taken by indians and her mom searched for her till she died and still searches for the baby till this day. 
Now having lost a child this story is close to my heart and I will be investigating soon . But what I cant find is how and what happened to Thearosa , the story's tell of her kid drowning but nothing about her. If anyone has information please send it to us. We will be taking a Ouija board with us to try and contact her, and see if there's anything we can do to help. Now i am not a believer in the afterlife but if there's one thing that could keep me here its my kids. So I am hopeful to see something to let me know there's more out there then just a hole in the ground waiting for us. Any comments don't be afraid to post we need your feed back.

 Thanks, Your' Den-Master........ Kenneth.

1 comment:

  1. I firmly believe the haunting is real ive been there many times a board is just going to bring things with you that you do not want

    ReplyDelete